We Can Help You Prepare for Retirement
The International Association of Fire Fighters Financial Corporation (IAFF-FC) has teamed up with Nationwide® Retirement Solutions (Nationwide) as the preferred administrative services provider for its members who participate in the FrontLine Deferred Compensation Plan. Nationwide has been helping public sector employees, like you, invest for retirement for more than 40 years.
Retirement tools and services
We’ve developed tools and services that can help as you work toward your retirement goals.
- Educational materials
- A local representative who can help you with enrollment, and provide educational information concerning asset allocation and investing
- Dedicated home office “Reps-on-Call” who are familiar with the unique rules for the IAFF Plan
- Nationwide’s Participant Solutions Center, which can provide you with comprehensive information regarding your retirement distribution options
- The Interactive Retirement PlannerSM and other tools and calculators
- Online enrollment and account management
Other important programs
- The Post Employment Health Plan (PEHP®), which can help you pay for health care expenses upon leaving employment.
- The Deferred Compensation Matching Program, which allows contributions to your 457 deferred compensation plan to be matched by your employer.
Not all employers offer these programs. Your Retirement Specialist can provide you with specific information about the Nationwide-provided programs the IAFF and your employer make available to you. Information provided by Retirement Specialists is for educational purposes only and not intended as investment or legal advice.
Get the help you need
Contact a Nationwide Retirement Specialist when you’re ready to discuss preparing for retirement through IAFF-FC retirement programs sponsored by your employer.